1. What time did you get up this morning?
About 7:30am... VERY unusual... Grace usually sleeps until at least 8:30 or later (if not a school day)

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds…of course.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I can't sit through one...I am serious...It's like torture. At least watching at home, I can get up and do stuff

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Private Practice... I have a slight crush on Taye Diggs

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?

Usually always cereal... and I like to mix 2 different kinds in each bowl... I know, weird.

6. What is your middle name?
Amanda

7. What food do you dislike?
Sushi, any kind of fish, real ice cream (I like fro yo)

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
Don't remember what listening to a CD of my own is like...

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Nissan Pathfinder

10. Favorite Sandwich?
veggie

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Depends on the day... I know, that's bad...

12. Favorite item of clothing?
PJ's...sweats... you know, anything clean and comfortable

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Australia, Aruba, Tahiti

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Anything that I can find cheap at The Goodwill

15. Where would you retire to?
Probably love to have a house on the beach

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?

I can't really remember my last few birthdays, when you have kids, do you really even celebrate birthday's anymore?

17. Favorite sport to watch?
Football- College

18. When is your birthday?
Nov. 16, 1980

19. Are you a morning person or night?
NIGHT

20. What is your shoe size?
8.5 or 9

21. Pets?
I am a cat person, and we had 2 really awesome cats, but had to find them a new home because I really didn't want 2 kids and 2 cats...

22. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us???
Nope, not really

23. What did you want to be when you were little?
Marine Biologist

24. How are you today?
Sleepy, Tired, Hungry...

25. What is your favorite candy?
Anything that is not chocolate... like sweet-tarts, starburst, skittles, candy corn etc...

26. What is your favorite flower?
I love gerbera daisys and orchids

27. What is a day on your calendar you are looking forward to?
Anytime in Dec when this baby wants to make me not pregnant anymore...

28. What is your full name?
I'm taking the hint from Michelle and not posting the full name here...

29. What are you listening to right now?
The sweet, sweet sound of silence...

30. What was the last thing you ate?
A really yummy quesadilla that Katie made

31. Do you wish on stars?
Grace and I like to count them...

32. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Grass Green

33. How is the weather right now?
sunny and still warmer than I’d like it to be.... I love rainy days

34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
Chris

35. Favorite soft drink?
Dr Pepper hands down... nice and cold... with a straw.... yum.

36. Favorite Restaurant?
Probably Wolfgang Puck's although I do love a good Japanese Steak House

37. Real Hair Color?
light brown

38. What was your favorite toy as a child?
LeMutt... my little stuffed dog that I loved and slept with every night

39. Summer or winter?
Summer, unless pregnant, then winter.

40. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

41. Chocolate or vanilla?

Depends on the mood

42. Coffee or tea?
A good sweet tea, and sometimes Hot Chocolate with a bit of coffee in it...does that count as coffee?

43. When was the last time you cried?
Maybe a couple weeks ago....I'm not much of a crier

44. What is under your bed?
A tupperware of wrapping paper, and a few random sippy cups

45. What did you do last night?
Went to "Old Lady" (what grace has started calling Old Navy... don't know why... she can say Old Navy well, it's her favorite store...) and DSW to look or hubby shoes

46. What are you afraid of?
Teenage Girls, spiders, snakes, being alone at night (sometimes)

47. Salty or sweet?
Both...Together... Like Candy Corn and Pretzles (my favorite thing to eat) Frosty and Fries, cheese crackers and chocolate pudding...(Ok, maybe that's a weird pregnancy thing)

48. How many keys on your key ring?
Am I really supposed to know that?

49. How many years at your current job?
2 years 1 month

50. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday when Chris isn't working...

51. How many places have you lived in?
3: Nashville, Knoxville, Franklin