Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's not about me anyways...


There is freedom here; in these words: It's not about me. Ahh, I'll say it again: It's not about me. Gosh, that feels good!

The past 2 Sundays at church, God has dropped this little nugget in my spirit through some of the things Pastor Chris has been talking about. The first Sunday, it scared me, but this Sunday it set me free....

.....Set me free from the pressure to succeed, to stand out, to be the best. I am already sanctified, saved, signed, sealed and delivered and what else do I need??? Therefore I can step out in faith in the areas I feel God is leading me with confidence because it's not about ME... all that I have is a gift from God, so I pray that I will just use my gifts and talents to His glory and be reminded that it's not about me anyways.

No comments: