Tuesday, August 4, 2009

7 months

Harps is 7 months old! Can't believe it... She is sitting nicely now, and I am thinking that it is quite possible that she will be a back scooter rather than a crawler. (I scooted on my back also) Ever since she learned to roll over, tummy time doesn't exist anymore. She rolls almost immediately, and tends to roll and scoot around rather than make any sort of crawling motion. She can get from her stomach to her knees and make some small forward movements on her stomach, but would prefer not to.


She is wearing 3-6 month clothes and wears size 2 diapers...(not information that you all really care about, I just want to remember.)



Still a happy easy going baby for the most part. She is just beginning the 'mommy' phase, and would be thrilled if I was the only person in her world right now. I tend to have a hard time with this phase, but this too shall pass.

Happy 7 month birthday Harper! (better late, than never!)

No comments: