Friday, July 16, 2010

one year ago....




One year ago...July 09
Looking back at these pictures, I can not believe how much they have grown!

Look at this baby!!! Harps isn't really a baby anymore, she's a toddler! I am in shock....
...And this toddler is no longer a toddler, she is becoming a big girl, learning to sound out her letters and to write her name.
I have a love/hate relationship with the baby stage... Looking at this scrumptious picture, I want another one (Chris just keeled over in his chair... someone revive him please)... but then I quickly remember the screaming, sleepless nights and the lack of communication skills... and I come back to reality and realize that I still want to wait a few years before even thinking about another...

Every parent knows that some days you simply don't 'like' your children. I mean, you always love them, but you know what I mean... so when I have days when the 'like' factor is low, I need to remember to go back and look at their cute little chubby baby faces, because it's really making the 'like' factor go up!
(grace... Sept 08)
I needed to look at her cute chubby baby face today, if you know what I mean...:)

No comments: