Thursday, November 12, 2009

43 days...




43 days till Christmas!!!! Here's a little preview of a few of the ornaments I am making for the store Over the Moon. On December 1st from 11-2, there will be an open house featuring ME and another artist! I don't have all the details yet, but if you would like to be included on the mailing list to receive info about it, please email me (jamie.burton@comcast.net) your address and I will get you on the list! Of course, you don't have to have an invite to come, so please do!!!! This is so far out of my comfort zone, it's not even funny, but I think it is a good opportunity although it scares me out of my mind! I just know that I am going to have nightmares about no one coming. Or this one... worse, maybe....showing up and forgetting to clothe myself, you know, reminiscent of those nightmares you used to have about showing up to the first day of school in your birthday suit... Hopefully I won't lose too much sleep over this! So, this is a shameless plug, but please tell your friends, and bring the kids and come on down to Over The Moon! In reality, they do have some beautiful things for sale, and with Christmas just 43 days away, Lord knows, we need to start our shopping, right????



2 comments:

Kate said...

Probably should have asked your permission about this...but I got approved to do an article for allyoucangreen.com on repurposed items and clothing and the artists who make them. Naturally I was hoping to interview you and include a link to the site/store where your goods can be purchased.

I want to be you. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.