Friday, December 18, 2009

You won't believe it...

Grace actually tried ice skating! I almost didn't believe it myself when I heard her say... "Mom, I want to put some skates on!" Yahoo! And thanks to the efforts of Kat, a girl Chris works with... we have proof! (Thanks Kat!!!) Anyways, here she is, skating at the arena:

(See the kiddie cart thing??? Well, Chris doesn't want me to let the whole blogging world know, so just between you and me... he had to use it on a few laps around the rink....)
And there she goes......

....and that's about as far as she got on the first try, but hey, proof that she did get out there!!!

Later on in the evening, after Harper and I had gone home, she decided she wanted to try again. There wasn't enough time to put her skates back on, so she ran and slid around in her crocs... Those darn shoes are good for everything, right? So proud of her. She is scared of trying almost anything new, so this was a huge accomplishment!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Wow! That's great! I need to take Naomi out to try that sometime.