Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh Happy Day...



Happy, radiant, confident and peaceful. I have never seen a bride more calm, cool and collected on the morning of her wedding. She was beautiful. She was so relaxed in the chair getting her hair and makeup done, I swear I thought she was going to fall asleep!

I felt so honored to be there! The day included a trip to the salon, a forgotten veil, a little lunch, a little Ellen, some ridiculously expensive (but delicious) drinks at the Oak Bar, a few tears and some sweet conversation.
A couple hours before the wedding we walked over to the reception site to check it out. It was breathtaking... I cried...but I am a baby like that. Everything was SO Amy...

How lovely was the day! Full of love and hope and peace and it was breathtaking, the whole thing.
The day started with a beautiful bride and ended with an awe-inspiring pink sunset as the bride and groom were saying their vows. Truly breathtaking, indeed.


Love you Chris and Amy!!!!

No comments: