Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Pictures 08


Full Concentration in opening gifts

I am totally obsessed with this garland... Anthropologie, of course...but I want to leave it up all year... Chris is not so fond of that idea...

My reaction to opening a new camera.... I was so surprised!

One of Grace's favorite activities is going "Woa...Woah... and then falling down" She thinks it's hilarious.

Notice the adorable dress... She thinks she's hot stuff in this mod frock...

Her very own chair...to replace the glider we put in Harper's room...

Not sure what she is pointing at, but you can tell she's excited!

Grace's favorite stocking stuffer... Didn't care much about anything else but the Elmo Juice...

The best gift ever! Since Grace loves jumping, Santa got her this trampoline so she can get all her energy out....

Just cute...


Reaction to her new blocks... an oldie but a goodie...

Christmas was so much fun. She loved opening the gifts more than she really cared what was in them... So much so that I took back half of what we got her the next day and she has no idea... I should have wrapped up boxes of cereal, Elmo juice, snacks, and maybe string cheese... she would have been just as thrilled. She did get a tea set from Daddy and she loves that gift also... She got to open some gifts for "baby Harper" and that was fun for her too. We had a great Christmas, spread out over 3 or 4 days... which I loved... Prolong it as long as possible is my theory!
We took the Christmas tree and most of the decorations down yesterday, and Grace had a little bit of a hard time with that. She'd say... "But Mama..... I NEED that..." (speaking of the Christmas tree) or "Not put baby Jesus away, he cryin'.... I NEED rock him..." It was really funny hearing all the excuses she had for each item we had to put away.

I'm glad she will have another diversion to capture her attention in the next few days..... hopefully a baby will come out soon! She asks about baby Harper every day.

To that end... thank you all for your continued prayers for the delivery... I am still a bit nervous about it. We'll post as soon as we can if anything happens!

No comments: