Friday, April 10, 2009

Love/Hate Relationship


I have a love/hate relationship with hockey. While I love it because it pays the bills, my husband is able to work in sports, which he loves... and Grace Ann loves the games... it requires a TON of time. Now that hockey season is drawing to a close... (maybe... maybe not, depending on playoffs) we get to actually see Chris... but I may miss the games a little bit....and I know Grace will!

The first picture is of Grace as she saw Gnash ('mash') walking by... she loves him... and the second is the only picture I could get that was clear... all the others were blurred because the whole time we are there, she can't seem to stop jumping around and screaming "GO PRE-DA-TORS!"

She will miss the games too. She even likes to watch them on TV. Funny. But as soon as hockey is over... she gets to play golf with daddy every day after work... so I'm sure she'll get over her sadness pretty quick!

No comments: