Thursday, April 30, 2009

What we've been up to...

We went to the Main Street Festival in Franklin last weekend.... Very crowded, but fun!

Harper has been as happy as ever, but has decided that sleep is something she can do without....day or night...

Grace has been loving her 'new' chair, and has learned how to make it work as a slide, trampoline, and a chase lounge.

Harper has been honing her reading skills... and here has made it to page 3.

As well as charming people with those blue eyes and little grin. She gets a lot of attention that way. Smart Girl.
I've refinished a little cabinet and it looks really cute, if I must say so myself!

And I have been sewing dresses! Fun, stress relieving, and it is an activity that has a start, an end and you get to see a cute finished product.... Unlike all the other tasks I do: laundry, dishes, diapering etc.

And that's what's been going on in the Burton household as of late. Riveting, I know.....

No comments: